Final Exam

Part 1: What You've Done
Almost
1/320 sec;   f/5.0
This is my favorite picture I have took all year. This picture has the perfect amount of light and vibrance from my eye. Something that looks so mysterious, but so intriguing at the same time. This photo is definitely marked as a growth photo. I have never took any picture so unique and detailed to the face before.

Car Wash
1/3200 sec;   f/4.0
I love the vibrance and colors displayed throughout the picture. The time of day was the perfect backdrop along with the shadows from the roof. My favorite part of this picture is the hidden man 
behind the vending machine. It adds structure to the picture that would take the audience some time to find.

Funky
1/160 sec;   f/4.0
I love the silhouette in this image. The colors are so strong and makes this feel like an 80s hippy picture. I really wanted the colors to be strong to give off this funky and artistic vibe.

Lazy
1/1328 sec;   f/3.5
The subject of this photo is my sister at Golden Hour. The content look on her face and the oversized sweatshirt she's wearing makes this one of my favorite photos. She looks so comfy and sleepy especially with the different colors displayed. 

Hopeful
1/3200 sec;   f/3.5
The shadows from the window blinds present this image so well. The orange rose especially around golden hour left this beautiful shadow that I could not pass up. The orange tone and the crossing of the shadows make this the most dramatic and perfect setting picture. 
Part 2: What You'll Do


1. This is the most perfect picture I found. This picture is so perfectly planned out. The timing of the lizard peaking his over the rock to the positioning of the cactus. The colors portrayed throughout are evenly matched. I think this picture is a perfect example of capturing the moment. This picture has taught me to not time everything out and go by the seat of my pants. Sometimes the best things come out of ideas that are not planned at all. 

2. I have learn to grow as a photographer. To go with what you have and not overthink all processes of taking the perfect picture. I have learned to edit my pictures better and learn what environments work and which ones do not. It's ok to go outside of your comfort level for the best shot possible. 

3. I want to become a very strong photographer and hopefully use it in the future, even if i use it for my career.  I want to continue to find the right angles and learn how to make a picture that much better. I am always striving to perfections, but one of the most important things I have learned about photography, is that almost all pictures are not going to turn out how you expect, but it doesn't mean for the worse.

4. I am always thinking of new areas to take photos. Taking photos constantly keeps me thinking how I can improve my shots and know what to look for in a good atmosphere to take pictures. While driving especially in worn down areas makes me aware of the good shots that can come out of any area.

5. This was the most unexpected picture I have taken all year. As it was hitting that golden hour, the sun was hitting my front window perfectly. This photo reached a level of art through purely experimenting. Trying new things this semester has let a new creative side of me show through my images. 

Comments

Popular Posts